Short Code Numbers
The use of a 3-, 4- or 5-digit Short Code Number as one of your communication channels will provide your customers with a single, short, easy-to-remember number through which customers can engage you for information on your products and services as well as to make enquiries, requests and complaints. The shortcode number can be used for voice services as well as SMS and USSD services.
Beyond our wealth of experience, our core strengths lie in the following:
- Our People – we have a strong multi-disciplinary team of professionals that can address all the needs of the project.
- Our Regulatory Compliance – we are licensed to provide Shortcode Numbers, Vanity Numbers and Contact Centre services by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC).
The Benefits Of A Short Code Number
Using a short code number as one the access channels with which your customers can engage you to make requests or lay complaints on issues will provide the following benefits:
- Short code numbers are memorable 3-, 4- or 5-digit numbers. These are easier to remember than the long code numbers. If customers see printed material, or hear your shortcode number on the radio, they can remember it well enough to respond to your call to action.
- Shortcode numbers enable the capability of providing additional services aside from voice calls. The additional services include:
1. IVR Services
2. SMS Services
3. USSD Services
- Due to the uniqueness of short code numbers, it will further propagate your brand making it easily recognizable.